10.17.2011

Monday, Monday

This weekend, we celebrated my hubby's birthday. On Friday, we had his family over, ate enchiladas, opened presents and had beer brownies with ice cream for dessert. The cake-like brownies are very dense and very rich! Everyone seemed to enjoy them.


On Saturday, the boys went to a football game and the girls & I stayed home and hung out. Sweet Pea and I played games, read books, watched Tangled and played together. It was nice to just be home and not have anywhere we needed to be.

On Sunday (my hubby's actual birthday), I made birthday pancakes with sprinkles



Then it was church, out to lunch and home for naps. It was a goooood weekend.

Today I have a sick kiddo at home. He's missing his school field trip to the pumpkin patch...bummer!

I've got this going in the crockpot for dinner and lots of housework to get done. I'm starting a new cleaning system today. We'll see if I can stick with it.

So, there you have it. Another day in the life :)

No comments: