10.18.2011

Scissors and Knives

What is it about boys and sharp objects/things that shoot/destroying stuff?


Today, I caught my boy trying to give Sweet Pea a haircut. I walked in while he had a pair of big scissors in hand, preparing to cut a big ol' chunk out her hair. I'm glad I caught it when I did. It could've been a lot worse and we all know we're still recovering from the butchering that her mommy gave her!

THEN, as I was making dinner, the baby was getting fussy so asked my sweet boy if he could play with her while I finished up dinner. His response? "Sure, Mom! I'm gonna show her what a knife is!" HA! You can imagine what my response was :)

 


He really is a great big brother. He loves his sisters. Sometimes I forget he's only 6.

P.S. No children were harmed in any of the listed events :)

No comments: