11.15.2011

Family Photos

Due to sick kiddos last week, I didn't finish the Happy Day project, BUT I'm planning to in the coming weeks, so stay tuned.

This weekend our good friend, Carly, took some family photos of our little troop. She got some great shots and we were thrilled with the results! Here's a little sample:







I was up until 1am making the girls' little headbands with a matching necklace for me. Sweet Pea does not like ANYTHING in her hair, so it took some major bribing to get her to keep it in. But she did and she did it with a smile!


I still cannot believe that we are a family of 5! Yet, it feels complete and I can't imagine our lives any differently. We are truly blessed! Thank you, Carly, for your time! We are grateful that we get to benefit from your passion :)

2 comments:

Kaitlin said...

I did not know that you made their hair pretties and your necklace. You are my hero lady! These pictures turned out beautifullly and you guys all look just gorgeous! :o)

Brittany Turco said...

Thank you, my sweet friend! Hugs!