3.05.2012

Random Weekend Stuff

Well, the 24 hour tummy bug has come and gone and everyone is back to normal. I mentioned before that the boy got it on Thursday, then Sweet Pea got it on Friday. There was lots of sleeping and Netflix over here on Friday.

On Saturday morning I ran 7 miles, which is the most I've ever ran...ever in my life! AND it felt good!! Not only physically good, but it was a huge confidence builder. 10K here I come!

The rest of the Saturday was full of chores and then burgers with my hubby's fam.

On Sunday, we had church in the morning and dessert with my parents in the evening...chocolate chip pie. YUM!


The recipe is straight from the Toll House bag, and if you've never tried it, it is a MUST! If possible, serve it warm and with a big scoop of ice cream on top...oh my!

And now that March is here and Spring is upon us, I'm turning over a new leaf and getting back into my morning devotions. I've missed them.


My hubby and I used to wake up in the morning before the kiddos were out of bed. We would have coffee, read and pray together. But when our Sweet Baby girl came along, this mama was not getting enough sleep and could not peel herself out bed to do it in the early morning. I'm excited to get back into it and share the mornings with my man!

Today, Sweet Pea had a playdate.


They did all sorts of girly things...made crafts, played dress up, watched Snow White and played games. She had such a great time.

I hope you had a great weekend!

No comments: