1.25.2013

This just pinned

I haven't posted any of my pins on the blog lately, so I thought I'd share some eye candy that's been inspiring me lately...

Lemon Chicken Gyros (year-ohs). YUM! These will be on next week's menu for sure!

gyros!
via


This recipe is from Jif, but Nutella would also work. YUM!

Chewy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Hazelnut Sandwich Cookies
via

How awesome is this table turned ottoman? A labor of love goes into this, but the end result is beautiful!

DIY Upholstered Ottoman
via

A little coffee bar tucked away in the kitchen cabinets? Genius!

Coffee Bar yes please!
via

We have a sewing table identical to this and it is in desperate need of a makeover. Maybe something like this?

Vintage Turquoise Sewing Table
via

Yuuuuuuuussss! Finally a fun little updo for short hair!

Even if your hair is only long enough to graze your shoulders, you can do a braid/bun look. Click through to see how.
via

I wear a lot of scarves, but mostly with solid tees. I love the pattern mixing!

Pattern Mixing
via
You can find me on Pinterest here, or click on the "P" in the sidebar ---->

Have a great weekend!!

No comments: