12.04.2012

An Update from a Long Break

Hello my lovelies!

I realize I didn't blog much for the entire month of November, so here's a little picture update...

First Curlers!

Sweet Pea's Preschool Thanksgiving Party...



Thanksgiving...

Printable via TomKat Studio

Printable banner via TomKat Studio



Tree Hunting...




Trimming the tree...







Our tree has the top 2/3 decorated. A certain little girl thinks the bottom 1/3 are for her to play with. C'est la vie. 'Tis the season of life we are in.

We also recently got some family photos done with my uber talented friend, Emily. Here are a few of my faves...




 


And the goofy ones...




Our sweet baby girl was not being very cooperative for our group shots, however she loved doing her own thing and being little miss independent.

I love that Emily can capture their little personalities in such a short amount of time. It is truly her God-given gift! Thank you EmyLyn Photography!

No comments: