8.30.2011

Happy Anniversary!

8 years ago today, I married this handsome guy


I like him...A LOT! He has such a heart for others. He loves Jesus. And he loves little ol' me.

He is a hard worker with strong work ethic. He is tender-hearted AND he is an awesome daddy!


Here's a picture for each year of marriage...

2003
2004
2005
2006
2007
Photo by Emylyn Photography
2008
2009 (I couldn't find ONE photo of just the two of us!)
Photo by Emylyn Photography
2010
2011
Happy Anniversary Mr. Turco! I love you always and forever!!

3 comments:

Joe said...

I love you too, tons!!!

Romanian Princess said...

I love your blog! Please follow me back at:

www.romanianprincess.com

XoXo Nicole Mariana

Desiree @ The 36th AVENUE said...

I love this post!

So very cute... Visiting your blog tonight from the "So You Think You Can Blog" party.

Thank you for taking the time to link up!