Breakfasts (enough for 3 days)
- Breakfast burritos with fruit by Taste & Tell
- Cereal with milk and fruit
- Oatmeal packets by 5 Dollar Dinners
The oatmeal packets can have lots of variations to fit everyone in the family.
Lunches (enough for 3 days)
- Chili Dogs (hot dogs, canned chili, shredded cheddar and diced onions on a hogie roll)
- Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich by Twin Dragonfly Designs
- Campfire Nachos by Betty Crocker
Dinners (enough for 3 days)
- Teriyaki Meatball Packets with rice by Oleander & Palm (I use pre-made / pre-cooked meatballs, found in the freezer section of the grocery store)
Snacks & Desserts
- Classic S'mores with Homemade Graham Crackers by bebe a la mode designs
- My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies by bebe a la mode designs
- Banana Bread Squares by bebe a la mode designs
- Energy Bites by Smashed Peas & Carrots
- String Cheese
- Chips & Salsa
Meal Planning Tip: When I plan these types of meals, I try to make sure there are "crossover ingredients". The less ingredients we have to buy the more cost-efficient it is.
For example, cheddar cheese will be used in the breakfast burritos, chili dogs and nachos.
We will use the onions and peppers for the Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich as well as the Teriyaki Meatball Packets.
Pre-made / pre-cooked meatballs will be used in the Teriyaki Meatball Packets in addition to the Pizza Pasta Bake.