12.16.2014

Last-minute Gift Ideas for Men {for under $40}

We are just 9 days away from Christmas. NINE! I'm always on the look out for gift ideas for my man and because I tend to wait until the last minute, I've made a list of ten items that can purchased and shipped before Christmas! All can be ordered through Amazon Prime (yay for two-day shipping!) and are under $40. Score!


Beer Making Kit


Shaving Cream and Shaving Brush



Headlamp


Card Wallet with Money Clip















Pocket Knife with Money Clip


Steak, Chicken and Fish Rubs


Grilling Set



Dremel Rotary Tool

Cufflinks (these initial ones make a great personalized gift)
Initial Cufflinks (Alphabet Letter) by Men's Collections (A)

So there you have it! 10 great last-minute gifts under $40.

IF you're more of a DIY kind of person and want to whip up something, here are a 5 manly DIY ideas:

Apron & Dish Towels - The Purl Bee
Beef Jerky - The Art of Manliness
DIY Bottle Opener - Shanty 2 Chic
Book Clock - The Art of Manliness
Boozy Bacon Jam - Spoon Fork Bacon
(I made this jam for my brother and sister-in-law as a gift and I highly recommend it!)

No comments: