adapted from Cooking Light
1/2 c. cream cheese, softened
3/4 c. powdered sugar
1/2 c. peanut butter
1 tsp. vanilla
1 (8oz) container whipped topping, thawed
2 medium bananas, sliced (about 1 1/2 c.)
1 (9") store-bought chocolate cookie crust
1/4 c. chocolate syrup for garnish
1. Using a mixer with a paddle attachment, mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
2. Add peanut butter and vanilla. Mix until well blended.
3. Add whipped topping. Mix until well blended.
4. Add sliced bananas to pie shell.
5. Pour peanut butter filling over bananas. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours.
6. Take out of freezer and remove cover. Drizzle chocolate syrup over pie.
7. Slice into 8 slices and enjoy!
So easy, cool and yummy!