2.11.2014

Citrus Vanilla Sugar Scrub {with printable}

For Christmas, my niece gave me this scrub and it is amazing!



I loved it so much that I needed to get the recipe so I could make more. She gave me the recipe from here.

While it is edible, I highly recommend it as a hand scrub ;) I don't know about you, but this time of year my hands are dry and cracked. This scrub is so nourishing and moisturizing.























The recipe is super easy and only has a few ingredients.

Citrus Vanilla Sugar Scrub
From Saved by Grace
Makes 5 half pints or 10 quarter pints

5 c. granulated sugar
1 c. coconut oil, melted
2 lemons, zested and juiced
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. orange extract

Mix all ingredients together. Spoon it into jars. Add double-sided label {printable here}. I used this punch.


I think this is the best type of gift to give and get!


No comments: