10.17.2013

Weddings and Birthdays

October is whizzing by! Yesterday was my hubby's birthday. We went out to dinner at our local Mexican place, but in our family we celebrate a birthday WEEK, so the celebrations will continue into the weekend :) Football, wings and other manly stuff! Happy Birthday Babe!

Last weekend we welcomed a new addition to our family...Auntie Kate!!

2012

Aren't they the cutest?

She and my brother got hitched this weekend and it was a blast of a wedding. I was honored to be their wedding coordinator and had a lot of fun planning (with the help of my mom and aunt) all the fun details of their "industrial chic" wedding. Here are a few photos:

fluffing LOTS of pom poms






I wrote on the chalkboards using this technique. Super simple!

Photobooth props purchased here


Photo collage by Meghan Donnelly
It was such a fun day! Their friends are all amazing, talented people and an army of them made it all happen. Not to mention my aunt, uncle and cousins who were a critical piece to the puzzle. So many of the touches were personal and heart-felt. I was blessed to be a part of it. Congratulations Kate & Spencer! We love you!

No comments: