7.18.2013

Summer Shenanigans & The Summer List

I haven't intended to be so absent from the blog lately...we've just really been enjoying the summer and keeping busy.

Pool, camp, visiting friends in Central Oregon, weddings, baby showers, playdates, picnics, and much more!

Sweet Pea got to have her first horseback riding experience in Central Oregon


Her horse's name was Cayenne


Lots of fun with good friends


The boy caught a H-U-G-E bullfrog


Slip-n-Slide in the backyard


Sweet Pea had her very first dance recital


I attended a Hillsong United concert. These lovely ladies and I got to watch the concert from a SUITE! It was awesome!



The whole family participated in a neighborhood 4th of July parade and BBQ




My brother and his finace are in town this week and we got to have an adult's night out last night. My parents, my hubby, my brother and soon-to-be-sister-in-law and her parents. It was a lot of fun...we got to see their wedding venue, have a nice dinner and finished it off with Salt & Straw Ice Cream. If you come to Portland, it's a must have!


I had the Strawberry Cilantro-Lime Cheesecake and my brother had Goat Cheese Marionberry Habanero (we were the only ones who got crazy flavors). I know they sound weird (maybe even gross), but they were surprisingly delicious!

I know we are well into summer, but here is this year's summer list:


This weekend we will be marking off "amusement park" as we have plans to take the kids for the day.

You can see past year's lists here: 2009  2011  2012  (I'm not sure what happened to 2010?)

Do you have a summer bucket list? What have you crossed off so far?



No comments: