4.13.2012

One


Our sweet baby girl turned ONE on Wednesday! I can hardly believe it!! It seems like yesterday we were bringing her home for the first time.

In honor of her first birthday, Sweet Pea and I made cupcakes. After our pizza dinner we got to enjoy our "funfetti" goodness.


I tried a new frosting, inspired by Pinterest. It consists of only COOL WHIP & INSTANT PUDDING. While it's no buttercream, it is a nice, light alternative. And WAY better than stuff from a can. I even used light Cool Whip and Sugar Free pudding (made with skim milk) and the kids didn't even say anything!

You can find the recipe here.

We had a real party for her tonight, but I am pooped and can hardly keep my eyes open, so I am off to bed. I will post pictures of the party soon!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: