I got this recipe from a friend who served it at one of our Bible Study meetings and it was soooo yummy! When she gave me the recipe I couldn't believe how easy it was.
2 pkg. crescent roll dough
2 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
1 c. sugar
2 egg yolks
1 tsp. vanilla
1 c. powdered sugar
2 Tbsp. milk
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Unroll crescent roll dough and press into 9x13" pan with seams pressed together.
3. In a bowl fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together cream cheese, sugar, egg yolks and vanilla.
4. Spread over dough.
5. Unroll second package of rolls and lay on top of cream cheese mixture. Press seams together.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown on top.
7. Cool and glaze.
8. For glaze: whisk all ingredients together.