7.11.2011

Fun Weekend

We had a fantastic weekend!

On Friday night, we BBQ'd burgers for dinner and my hubby made a new creation...The Pineapple Bacon Cheeseburger! It was very yummy!


Then, we did s'mores.


And we experimented a bit. We tried some different grahams...


as well as granola bars...


They were gooood! But my favorite experimentation...

There's still nothing quite like the original, but when it comes right down to it, I think I'll just take the chocolate :)

On Saturday, we went to my husband's work picnic, then home for some yardwork. And Sunday was a restful family day. I chased our little sweet pea around the yard...she didn't want me taking any pictures and then it became a game. I was able to snap a few...





How was your weekend?

1 comment:

Staci J said...

Hi Bella! Thanks for your sweet comments about my lemonade stand, and stopping by our little ol' blog last week!! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer!